So it’s arrived , knew it would, didn’t want it too – WHY ? because I don’t feel ready, surely I’m not old enough to be 40 ;), my dream plan hasn’t come to fruition, that is of being in control of my life, living in perfect balance & harmony, or maybe I should have taken note of what I called it my ‘DREAM’ plan instead of my goal.
Some things I achieved in my 30’s , others more than once, some that tried to finish me off !! –
- I had my 3rd child,
- I moved to Spain
- I live on a mountain
- I ate at ‘The Fat Duck’2
- I had a breakdown …no I wasn’t invincible, my marbles went on meltdown
- I beat my breakdown
- I walked burning coals
- I started my supperclub ,cookery courses & catering business
- I lost 6 stone, put 3 back on, lost 3 again & put it back on, told you I achieved things more than once 😉
- Fitness , there’s another- I achieved my ultimate level, running, kick boxing yoga & dancing – Since lost this fitness, not all my fault a back injury certainly hasn’t helped 😦
- I started a book club, which is still going strong
- I created a womens group ‘ Views from the hills‘ to share events, experience things together and give each other support, which is growing steadily….
Areas I need to work on, my OCD in bed making and cushion plumping , creating my ‘recipe’ book, sometimes saying no, oh yes and beating this financially challenging time in Spain – Survival of the fittest and all that – having a holiday, yes I might live in an idyllic place, with fresh air, blue skies, warm sunshine and cheap wine, but a holiday would be nice.
Well hey ho, I’m told 50 is the new 40, so that’ll give me another 10 years to work on my plan, but while I renew my goals or at least spend time thinking of them, I’ve got a party to plan – a big PARRTTYY , Mine 😉 so once again I digress.